Here are the top ten health tips to get you started on the road to improved wellbeing.
1. Eat like you were in the Garden of Eden enjoying more fruits, nuts, and whole grains in their most natural state possible.
2. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day. A moderate walk is the most effective and cheapest form of exercise available. Bonus: walk with a friend!
3. Drink more water and put away soft drinks and coffee. Most people are chronically dehydrated, and it's slowly killing them.
4. Get enough sunlight, but not too much. We need sunlight for Vitamin D production, better rest, and even just to feel better.
5. Avoid caffeine, nicotine, sugars, and other drugs. These ingredients can destroy immune function and age you prematurely.
6. Find time to breathe in clean air. Oxygen is the most important substance for life and health; go to where it is purest and breathe deeply!
7. Honor the Sabbath Day. Fellowship and worship at church and place your worries with God. You'll be refreshed, ready to tackle the coming week!
8. Get enough sleep during the week. Maintain a regular bedtime schedule of at least 7 hours every night.
9. Slow down; keep stressful situations to a minimum. Avoid debts and spend within your means. You'll be a lot happier with less stuff to worry about.
10. Trust in God; pray and read your Bible more. Remember that you have a friend in Jesus and can claim His promises.
Bonus Tip: Visit Amazing Facts for spiritual refreshment every week!
Top Ten Health Tips (Return to Top of Page)
Please note that we are affiliates for many of the products advertised on this site. This means that when you purchase an item from any of our affiliates--Amazon, for example-- we will receive a small commission. We appreciate your business!